Sunday 18 May 2014

Random Thoughts

Today was a particularly hot and sunny day here......the maximum temperature being 24 degree. This would be strange by Indian standards where 'hot' can be used for anything over 35 degree only!! Here in UK the mercury rarely touches 30.......anything over 20 is very hot !!

Farah will be leaving for a 2 weeks trip to India tomorrow, hence most of the day today was spent in shopping and packing......

The dust is finally settling on the long drawn out Indian elections........promises,promises,promises.....now starts the time to deliver........

There are many important things I need to start working on.......i keep procrastinating .......I don't know when I will be able to overcome this malaise......I envy those who are able to just get on with it and complete things. The ideal state for me is when I will be able to tyrannise my nerves.....give them whatever command and they will follow without protest....I think that is called discipline !

A useful article on 'Overcoming Procrastination' - (below)
http://www.stevepavlina.com/articles/overcoming-procrastination.htm


A few interesting thoughts on this -







No comments:

Post a Comment