Sunday 11 May 2014

IPL - Sehwag & Gambhir among runs and the RR Magic


RR snatches victory from the jaws of defeat, courtesy James Faulkner and Steve Smith. At one time when they were 105-5 I stopped following the game as I had some office work to finish. When I checked after some time, they had won !! We always heard that 'Cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties'............. now with the advent of T20 we need to coin a new phase as this one has become very hackneyed........

RR always punch above their weight.....which is good to see......maybe Dravid is giving them some inspiration as mentor........

Strangely, Gayle hasn't done much this IPL.
One good development today was a 72 in 50 balls from Sehwag. In one of my earlier blogs (link below) I had predicted that Sehwag's best is behind him and he may be able to play a substantial innings only once in about 10 innings.........I still stand by that !!

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5091512423338389935#editor/target=post;postID=939602836473810215;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=18;src=postname


Gambhir is back in form, guiding KKR to victory today.

I was mostly at home this weekend, The weather was quite rainy & blustery.............

Man City wins EPL !!




No comments:

Post a Comment