Tuesday 3 June 2014

Sanity Restored !

Yesterday Farah came back from her 2 week trip to India. Though Ammar and me managed pretty well in her absence but she was missed badly. Now that she is back, we feel as if sanity is restored to the household !

On our way back from Heathrow yesterday we stopped over at Vineet's place.

She has also brought many kinds of halwa, snacks, laddoos and Leechee, hence I will be gorging on those in the next few weeks !

Abbu has also sent a few copies of his book on his UK trips. The book is quite well published and photos have come out well too.


It is good to see that many people are enjoying my blogs......I am quite pleased about it. I think I should carry on blogging. It has connected me to many friends and relatives with whom I had not been in touch for a while.







No comments:

Post a Comment