Tuesday 11 November 2014

Lots Happening

I have been very busy for the last 1 month or so, so haven't blogged much. It is mostly personal commitments which kept me busy.....

We maybe moving from Chelmsford by end of November.......

Anyway, lots to do but many good things have happened also.

In Cricket, I have been closely following the resurgence of Pakistan and especially the 'golden oldies' Younis Khan and Misbah. What a purple patch they are having. Misbah at 40+ has now his 3 hundreds in a row, one of which was made in 56 balls equaling the record for the fastest hundred in Tests by Viv Richards. Younus Khan has now scored 4 hundreds in 5 innings, one of those a double hundred......amazing stuff. In between Azhar Ali and Ahmad Shahzad are also piling up the runs.

India is beating SL hands down in ODI Series.......it is too one sided.....I am barely following it.....India is number one ODI team......

Hoping to me more regular in my posts from now on......



No comments:

Post a Comment